Free MLM Leads are the dream of every networker. After all, leads are the lifeblood of the business, and when you can generate them for free it sets you apart from the crowd in this industry.
There’s no doubt that your ability to generate free MLM leads sets the pace of growth of your network marketing business and it’s the #1 skill one must master.
You may be a good communicator, presenter and a caring person, but without daily, fresh MLM leads that are interested in what you have to offer, you’re a networker out of work.
Specifically, it’s important you learn to generate high-quality leads. When we say the words free MLM leads, many people think of MLM genealogy leads or MLM phone leads or some cheap MLM lead lists. Think again. I’m talking about you generating real-time, high-quality MLM leads for free.
Those of us that can generate targeted free MLM leads with social media and search engines enjoy the most precious commodity a networker can have. No matter how you look at it, you are moving your business forward with 100% ROI (Return On Investment). That’s smart business!
Folks, it’s not rocket science. I will never understand why 95% of networkers sit and stare at a computer screen wondering where their next lead is coming from. There are millions of networkers online. They are friendly and easy to reach. You just need to know how to generate MLM leads for free.
Generating free MLM leads online should truly become a top priority for you.
Here are the best SIX ways to generate FREE MLM LEADS:
1. SEO – Search Engine Optimization is not the voodoo, snake oil, tricky stuff that’s been sold out there in the past years. It’s now a well defined science that can generate predictable results, fairly fast. And YES, it’s very possible to rank on the front page of Google within 7-14 days for long tail keywords. There’s nothing like being on Google’s front page on the left links to get quality MLM leads. It only cost your time, about 30 minutes a day and some copywriting knowledge.
The best way to generate MLM leads is with a blog. This is really indispensable for online marketing . Then start writing optimized blog posts just like this one. Learn how to install a blog the right way and “SEO optimize it” by downloading this free guide The Ultimate WordPress Blog.
There are hundreds of network marketing subjects and keywords you can use. You can use this Google Keyword tool to research the traffic of each keyword.
By targeting MLM and network marketing long-tail keywords, your blog posts can show up in search engines with hardly any back links. You just need to understand how to craft very good on-page optimization. It’s elementary simple. Just a hour from now, you will know everything about on-page optimization. Just download this free guide I wrote: SEO For Networkers Made Simple
If you have a good lead magnet in the sidebar with a decent free offer, you’ll catch all the quality MLM leads you want.
Now, if you want to target more competitive keywords you will need to build back links into those blog posts.
I have good news for you.
There is a dirt cheap, but very professional service SYNND that will do all the social syndication for you and drive thousands of back links (the right type of back links) to your blog posts. SYNND is becoming the gold standard for content syndication. Check it out. It will save you a TON of time.
Honestly, ranking optimized blog posts and generating free MLM leads is just not that difficult anymore.
2. Twitter. I used to thinks that Twitter was nothing but a huge online coffee clutch. How naive! Twitter is a powerhouse for driving traffic and network marketing lead generation. Most people have not figured out how to use Twitter for generating leads…. I have. After months of experimentation, I have narrowed down how to generate traffic and free marketing leads with Twitter.
In Twitter Autopilot Leads, I take you through the entire process step-by-step. From setting up your account correctly to automating your entire Twitter operation. It’s not that time consuming and it’s very effective.
First, with just a couple of Twitter accounts you can get 100 to 300 hits a day on your blog automatically. This will drive direct visitors, but also will raise your position in the search engines. If a page gets action Google will rank it and you’ll get search engine leads (the best kind of leads there are).
The second way is by using Twitter to target blog posts and capture pages directly. Of course, all this has to happen within the spirit of the social media environment, not as a spam operation. I cover this step-by-step in the course.
PLUS, with Twitter PPC (a third party application) you can get direct hits to any page you want for 2 dirt-cheap cents per click!
Twitter is also key in getting loads of Facebook friends. Especially now that Facebook has restricted the ability to just browse and friending anyone you want. With Twitter you will have hundreds of people requesting you.
Download that course and in a few days your blog will be on fire generating free MLM leads.
If I would have to sit down with my own daughter and give her the best advice possible to generate MLM leads fast, I would say that blogging and Twitter are at the top of the list.
3. Facebook. Millions of networkers have a Facebook account. Needless to say working Facebook is a super viable way to generate network marketing leads.
a) The “Facebook A-to-Z” section of Supercharged Online Sponsoring tells you everything you need to know about the marketing funnels and techniques you need to generate the best MLM leads using Facebook.
b) Another way to generate MLM leads in Facebook is PPC. Facebook ads are becoming very popular and they are inexpensive. The average is 28 cents per click. The average click in Google costs about $1.50. Because Facebook is a social media site and not an ad platform, the sales funnel has to be set up differently.
4. Article Marketing. This is a preferred method of many experienced marketers to generate traffic and qualified MLM leads. Writing a 500-700 words article every day and then submitting them to hundreds of article directories using Automatic Article Submitter will cause 1) direct traffic from people reading the articles online and 2) articles have back links to your blog, which raise your search engine position. Read this blog post for more information.
5. Press Releases. These are news-style articles where you can cover information in an announcement style and attract people to your blog. There are free and paid Press Releases. Paid Press Releases are a fairly inexpensive way to get on the front page of Google immediately. I mean, if you are in a hurry to get on the front page of Google press releases would be my #1 choice.
The Back Link Syndication System shows you 34 press release interfaces that allow you to submit your press release for free to over 4,300 high PR web sites automatically. They also allow you to include 2 or 3 anchored back links within your press release and generate exclusive MLM leads.
6. Video Marketing. Videos rank in search engines very well and it’s actually of the fastest ways to generate MLM marketing leads. Remember, Google owns YouTube. Optimizing videos for network marketing related keywords create traffic straight into your blog. Also posting videos automatically on many video networks create the most valuable back links to your blog posts.
By now I think you understand that almost every traffic discipline in this article has a double wammer benefit: Creating direct traffic and at the same time raise the search engine position of your blog posts, which give you search engine leads. You will find that search engine leads are the best quality.
My recommendation to start getting lots of traffic is to take one of these six disciplines (the one you like the most) and master it. Then move to the next and the next. It will become easier as you go along to generate free MLM leads.
To Your Success!
Latest Posts >>> Click Here
Subscribe for New Posts, Trainings, Tips and Updates >>> Click Here